Day 5: The Writer Happiness Challenge: Know Your Strengths
You probably know some of your strengths already. And, if you’re like a lot of people, it’s also highly possible that you brush them off as being unimportant or common. For the next 2-minutes, list as many of your strengths as you can think of.
- Remembering people’s names and/or faces
- The details
- Synthesizing phrases and context into readable text
- Baking Chocolate chip cookies
- Being there for a friend in a cinch
- Willing to try most things once
- Taking notes
- Discovering fun things to do
- Researching facts and ideas
- Engaging people in a conversation
- Picking up on social cues (most times)
Set the time for three minutes. Scan the list and focus on 1-2 of your strengths. Close your eyes if possible. And then, with your whole being, but without having to move or do anything, embody that strength. Feel how it feels. Savor how good you are at it.
The Writing Happiness Challenge is offered by @splendidmola, for more information click here.